Kenosha / Racine
Next Meeting: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 6:30-8:30pm
Topic: “General Meeting to Discuss Plans for 2015“
- Direction of the club, what members really want
- Volunteer Opportunities, what can members do to help
- Potential Junior Inventors Contest, need ideas & help
Gateway Tech Horizon Center
Conference Room (near reception desk)
4940 88th Ave. – Kenosha, WI
(Highway H near the Kenosha Airport & DMV)
Everyone Welcome: No Fees
- Robin Kruk, Robin@Marketing4NewMedia.com, 262-909-2264
- Tuesday, February 15, 2015: Patent Attorney Joe Miotke “What’s New in Patent Law?”
Suggested Reading: Major changes in patent law
- SBA article: http://www.sba.gov/community/blogs/how-sweeping-changes-us-patent-system-will-impact-your-small-business
- US Patent & Trademark Office: http://www.uspto.gov/news/pr/2012/12-59.jsp
Additional Website Address for the Club: Inventors-Club.org
The home page for the new club website has been completed. Work is proceeding on additional pages. You can also use the old URL, InventionsToMarket.com, to get to the new site.
How to Prevent Blocked Club Emails:
To assure that Email messages from the Inventors & Entrepreneurs Club are not blocked, set the filters in your Email program to Always Allow the domains “@inventionstomarket.com” and “@inventors-club.org“.
If you want to receive your Emails at work, tell your System Administrator that these domains should not be blocked.
If you no longer wish to receive Emails from the Inventors & Entrepreneurs Club, click on “SafeUnsubscribe” at the bottom of this Email.
Sponsored by Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce